Hello Readers, today I am going to teach you how to take screenshot in windows 10 in 4 easy steps. I heard from some sources that many peoples are capturing photos of result which they like the most from a computer screen with their phones because they don’t know how to take screenshot.
If you are facing the same problem then this article is specially written for you because we have the best solution to your problem. There are some short keys in keyboard through which we can easily take a screenshot of computer’s current programming.
Simple 4 Methods to Take Screenshot in Windows 10
|1||Print Screen Button|
|2||Chrome's Full Page Screen Capture|
Let’s have a look at 4 simple methods for capturing screenshot in windows 10 laptop or PC one by one.
1. Print Screen Button
The “Print Screen Button” is one and only easy method to take screenshot of computer’s active screen in windows 10. But still, there are many people who don’t know how to use it. So, In this paragraph, I am going to explain this method in detail.
How to Use Print Screen Button Method?
- First of all, open the computer’s screen which you want to capture.
- Then, press the “Prt Scr” button from keyboard.
- After that, open Paint in your computer.
- Now, apply (CTRL + V) paste command and you will see the screenshot there.
- If you want to edit your screenshot according to your wish then you can easily do it.
- In the last, you can save your screenshot in various formats like png, jpg, jpeg.
The best thing of this method is that you need not to download any extra software to take screenshot in Windows 10, just press the print screen button and paste your favorite result in the paint and save it where you want.
2. Chrome’s Full Page Screen Capture Extension
If you have to take screenshot of any page in Google Chrome, then you can use this extension. The “Full Page Screen Capture” is an extension to take screenshot of chrome page and save it in pdf or png format. This extension works on desktop, laptop, Mac, OS, and Macbook. Let’s have a look at how to take screenshot with the help of “Full Page Screen Capture” extension.
- First of all, download the google chrome browser from here.
- Now download the extension.
- To capture any chrome window, you need to click on the camera icon on the right corner of the extension bar.
- You can also take screenshot using the shortcut key i.e “Alt+Shift+P“.
- Finally, Your current window will be saved as a screenshot in your library.
3. Snipping Tool
Another way of taking screenshot in Windows 10 is by using the Snipping Tool which is pre-installed in Windows 10 by default.
This tool is not new for Windows users. It has been part of windows right from the beginning.
How to use Snipping Tool to take Screenshot
- Go to the “search bar” in Windows 10 and search for snipping tool.
- Click on the snipping tool icon and open it.
- A rectangular window will appear on the next screen.
- Click on New, your current screen will go transparent.
- Now you can drag and save that portion which you want to save.
- When you release the mouse, you will get your selected window in a new image.
4. Game Bar
As it is clear from the name, this feature is available only for laptop or pc which is specially made for Gaming purpose. While playing a game, the print screen or snipping tool doesn’t work properly. At that time, the Game bar comes into the action. So, Let’s have a look at this feature.
- Click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner of windows 10.
- Now click on the settings button and open it.
- Select “Gaming” icon in the windows settings.
- Turn on “Game Bar” on the next screen.
- While playing a game, you just need to press the screenshot button on your laptop or PC.
- Also, you can take screenshot by pressing shortcut “Win+Alt+Prt Scrn” button.
- All the screenshots will be saved in Documents – Screenshots.
If you working daily on the internet and want to save a little bit time from your working schedule then above mentioned methods are totally beneficial for you.
Just follow these 4 methods to take screenshot and save your image with high-quality resolution.