In this post I will talk about InstaMojo Payment gateway in India and its services. Meanwhile, Have you ever thought about transferring your freecharge cashback amount back to your bank account? Probably not, the reason is that freecharge doesn’t allow to transfer cashback to bank account.
What if i tell you that “You can now transfer you freecharge cashback amount to your bank account very easily ?”
Yes, you can do it with a payment gateway service in India, name as Instamojo. This service will allow you to transfer your freecharge balance to your bank account in just 3 days. So guys, in this post i will explain the step by step guide to accomplish this task, just keep reading every line carefully.
- 1 Setting Up With InstaMojo
- 2 Steps To Transfer Freecharge Cashback To Bank
|Payment Method||Charges Per Transaction|
|Debit & Credit Cards||2% + ₹3|
|Net Banking||2% + ₹3|
|Mobile Wallets||3% + ₹3|
|International Credit Cards||3% + ₹3|
|American Express (Domestic Cards)||3% + ₹3|
|American Express (International Cards)||4% + ₹3|
|Digital Products & Files||5% + ₹3|
Setting Up With InstaMojo
In this method you need a free Instamojo account. So in below steps i will let you know how to create Instamojo account easily. But first, you need to fulfill below requirements.
What Is InstaMojo?
Its a payment gateway in India where you can pay or receive money from anyone online. Basically, you can signup as a edifier user on Instamojo to receive funds. If you want to pay via Instamojo, you don’t need to create any account.
Requirement For Instamojo Account
- PAN CARD (very important)
- BANK ACCOUNT (any bank in India)
- MOBILE NUMBER (any valid number)
- EMAIL ID (google, yahoo mail preferred)
Register With InstaMojo For Free
- First of all, click here to visit instamojo.com
- Now use your google, facebook account or just your Email ID.
- You have to give your PAN Card number to comply with RBI rule.
Steps To Transfer Freecharge Cashback To Bank
Below method for those users, who have high cashback amount on their freecharge wallet.
- First of all, create a free account of Instamojo.com
- After that, go to payout page by tapping on menu section.
- Now you have to enter your bank details to transfer your money into the bank.
When will you get money into the Bank Account?
The transaction amount is transferred to your bank account in 3 business days since the day of transaction, after deducting the transaction fee and GST.
You haven’t received money in bank account, what could be the reason?
If it’s been more than 3 days and haven’t heard received an email from us, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Bank Holiday – If a bank holiday falls on the day of the payout, it will be transferred on the next business day.
- Refund/Chargeback – Your payouts could be kept on hold due to a refund/chargeback filed by one of your customers.