In India, Most of the people use to travel by travel in their day to day life. According to news, Almost 20 million people travel by drain in one day. So today, We will tell you How to Book Online Railway Ticket on IRCTC mobile app and website.
There are many options to book your train ticket such as by visiting railway station, through an agent and booking online by yourself only. The third option is best due to many reasons. You don’t need to stand in long ques and even don’t need to pay any extra amount which you pay in case of an agent.
Suggested Article: How to Create New Account on IRCTC
Basic Requirements For Booking Ticket
- Internet Connection: The basic and most important thing is Internet connection. You must have an internet connection to go online.
- IRCTC Account: After having an internet connect, you must have an account on irctc mobile app or website. If you don’t have account then you can read How to create new account on IRCTC.
- Debit/Credit card or Net Banking: As you selected to book an ticket online, so you need to pay online. For paying online you must have an debit/credit card or net banking to pay fare charges. Also, you can pay by paytm wallet or IRCTC wallet.
How to Book Online Ticket via Mobile App ?
- First of all, Download the app.
- Open the app and login with your account or register if you are new.
- Create 4 digit pin.
- Now, Select your origin and destination station along with with date.
- Select train according to your preference and check for seat availability.
- Tap on Book Now to proceed further.
- Add passenger and fill personal detail.
- Now confirm your booking and proceed to payment page.
- Select your payment method and complete your transaction.
- You have successfully completed your ticket booking.
How to Book Online Ticket via IRCTC Website ?
- Open IRCTC website.
- Login with your username and password.
- Enter your origin and destination station.
- Also, Provide Date, Ticket type and Quota.
- Click on find trains.
- Choose your train and class.
- Click on book button.
- Enter details of passenger.
- Now, proceed to payments page.
- Make your payment by selecting any of the payment method.
- That’s all your ticket booking is successful.
You will receive SMS on your mobile number. Also, A mail will be sent to your mail id and you can take print out of that.
Hope you find this information helpful. If yes, then keep on reading our articles and subscribe us to receive more stuff like this.