Hello Friends, Today I am here to provide you best smartphones under flipkart mobile offers. Mobile is a need of each and everyone. It is considered among one of the essential item of our routine life. From Kids to mature people, everyone is having his/her own mobile.
At the beginning, Mobile phones were used only for calling. Later, As the technology developed new features started coming in them. Now a days, Mobile phones are coming with lot of options such as calling, message, camera, internet and many more in the list.
From last few days, Flipkart has started a new campaign “Be smart,buy smartphones” under which various smartphones are provided at an special price. Flipkart is taking this initiative to make India digital by providing smartphone in everyone’s hand to make cashless payments.
We have made three categories of smartphones on the basis of price. So, Guys have a look at them:
Budget Smartphones Below Rs.8000
|Mobile Name||Available At (Rs.)||Special Discount|
|Moto C Plus||6,999||Upto Rs.6500 off on Exchange|
|Samsung On5||6,192||Flat 20% off|
|Panasonic P85||6,499||Upto Rs.6000 off on Exchange|
|Infinix Hot 4 Pro||7,499||Upto Rs.7000 off on Exchange|
These are the various smartphones which comes in low budget category. All these smartphones ranges from Rs.5000 to Rs.8000. If you don’t have much budget and want a smartphone then you can choose one from above category.
Smartphones under this category are available under “Be smart,buy smartphones”. Hence, They are having special discount offers for you such as high exchange wmoney when you buy from there on flipkart.
Mid Range Smartphones
The Smartphones lying between the range of Rs.8000 to Rs.18000 falls under mid range smartphone category. this category have smartphones with little advance features to budget smartphones. Have a look at Mid Range Smartphones.
|Mobile Name||Available At (Rs.)|
|Moto E4 Plus||9,999|
|Lenovo Z2 plus||17,999|
|Moto G5 Plus||15,999|
Smartphones lying between this range are preferred most. There are many reasons behind it. One third of our population is middle class so most of us can’t afford to buy phone which cost more than Rs.20000 or Rs.30000. One other reason behind this is that smartphones in this range are provided with all necessary features which are the requirement of users.
All mobiles are provided with high RAM, more internal storage, better processor. The camera of such smartphones is also good as most of the people are buying phone for camera purpose only.
High Budget Smartphones
The Smartphones which cost more than Rs.18000 are under this category. Here are the high budget smartphones for you.
|Mobile Name||Available At (Rs.)|
|Apple iPhone 6||26,999|
|Oppo F3 Plus||27,990|
|Apple iphone 7 Plus||75,999|
|VIVO V5 Plus||22,990|
These are the various high budget smartphones. All of the above smartphones are available with lot of features such as most updated processor and Android Version. Latest technology for free flow processing.
Things to Look for Before Buying Smartphone
- RAM: Availability of RAM is the most common factor which you should keep in mind before buying any smartphone. More availability of RAM helps in free flow processing of phone and provides better gaming experience. W have seen mobiles with low RAM ends up in hanging when more than two or three tasks are started at same time.
- Camera: Camera is also the important thing to look for. Devices with high camera pixel are preferred. Better camera helps in taking better pictures and it boost you to present yourself better on social networks or other places where you share your photos or videos.
- Battery: Devices with high battery power last more. No one wants to stay with charger every time. So, devices which have high battery power are preferred as they can last whole day. We have seen rise in the sale of smartphones whose battery last more than one day.
- Processor: Before buying smartphone, you must look at the processor. Just like RAM, processor also plays an important role in free functioning of smartphone.
These are the various things which you should keep in mind before before smartphone. many more things are in the list to look at but they comes later as these are the essentials and one must check for them.
Why Buy On Flipkart
Flipkart is the most trusted e-commerce site in India. It is growing day by day at an alarming rate. daily new new customers are joining it. It provides various discount offers on regular intervals.
- Best Specifications, Best Brands, Best Prices: Flipkart provides you all these facilities under one roof. You get best price of best brands with best specifications. All these facilities are not available at same place in local stores.
- Easy 10 day Replacement Policy: Flipkart offers 10 days replacement policy to its valuable customers. Buy an smartphone and if you found any fault then replace it within 10 days without any extra charges.
- Hassle-Free Exchange at Great Prices: Flipkart provides various exchange offers to its customers. Get the right value for your old phone with transparent and easy exchange offers.
- No Cost EMI: Now a days, people started shopping via EMI’s. Flipkart provides no cost EMI. Yes, No Cost EMI on all leading credit cards. You don’t need to pay anything extra for making EMI’s on your shopping.
That’s all for today. Guys, if you found this article helpful then subscribe us and stay tuned with us for latest upcoming information on various smartphones and coupons. Share the article with your near and dear ones. Thanks!