Digilocker app is launched by MeitY, Government and the main agenda of government is to promote paperless governance. In this app, you can save your all urgent documents with the help of government servers. The main feature of this app is, you can share your all documents with any government administrator online means no need to carry hard copy of your documents all time.
Digilocker app is also available on google play store. In this app, you can save your all documents online like driving license, Aadhar card, PAN Card, education certificates etc. In this article, I am going to tell you how to download the digilocker app and how it works. So keep reading our article by scrolling down the cursor.
DigiLocker App Details
|Requires Android||4.0 and up|
|Installs||1,000,000 - 5,000,000|
|App Apk Size||19.37 MB|
|Updated||June 8, 2017|
|Offered By||MeitY, Government of India|
How to Download DigiLocker App Free Version?
- First of all, download the digilocker app from its official link.
- After downloaded, open the app in your phone and install it with proper instructions.
- Now open the app and you will see a page as shown in image.
- Now make an new account in digilocker app with proper details.
- After that, enter your currently working mobile number to secure your account.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number it will be auto verify.
- After that, create your username and password and click on signup button to go to your dashboard where you can save your important documents as shown in image.
Working Procedure of DigiLocker App
Digilocker app is divided into three categories i.e Citizens, Issuer, Requestor. Now, I have explained all the three categories in details below. Please read carefully,
- Citizens: As you all know that citizen is those persons who are living in Indian Residence. In this section, you just need to upload their documents in digilocker app.
- Issuer: Issuer is an administrator authority who approved your all documents before sending it to all government branches.
- Requestor: Requestor is the one who secure your all access of documents that are linked with so many government offices.
Thats all for now guys. If you really like our article then please share it with your closed ones because in today’s world everyone wants to carry its all urgent documents in his pocket.