After the coming of Reliance Jio, War is going on between all telecom companies. All telecom companies such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea are providing cheap plans for giving competition to Reliance Jio. BSNL has also joined the race as they have come up with new BSNL 187 Plan.
Few months or a year ago, It was quite difficult to get a 4G internet plan due to high cost. But after the launch of Reliance Jio, It seems very easy and affordable. BSNL 187 plan offers Unlimited Voice Calling and 1GB 4G data for 28 days. The plan seems similar to Vodafone 199 and Airtel 198 plan.
Check out article until the end to know everything regarding BSNL 187 Plan details. What are the terms and conditions, How to recharge and more.
BSNL 187 Plan Details
|Total Data||1 GB|
|Call||Unlimited local and STD calls|
Also Read: Vodafone 509 Plan Details
Under this plan, You will get unlimited voice calling for 28 days over any network whether it’s local or national. But if you are looking for for data then BSNL 187 plan is not made for you. As the plan provides only 1GB data for 28 days where as other plans offers 1GB data per day. Also, The plan doesn’t provide any free SMS.
How to Recharge with BSNL 187 Plan?
- Fist of all, Visit Official website of BSNL.
- Go to Recharge and find out BSNL 187 plan in the list.
- Enter your number and make payment through credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Also, You can make recharge by visiting nearest BSNL store or retailer.
- To enjoy cashback you can do recharge from Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge.
- On successful recharge, You will get a confirmation message on your mobile.
Terms and Conditions
- The plan is valid for 28 days only.
- In this plan, BSNL offers unlimited local and STD voice calling but 4G data is limited to 1GB only. So you can’t enjoy online videos and games for long time.
- This plan is not available in Metropolitan cities such as Delhi, Mumbai etc.
BSNL Customer Care Number
In case you are getting some problem with the recharge or anything related to BSNL you can reach BSNL customer care on 1503 or 1800-180-1503.