Colors TV has started Aunty Boli Lagao Boli Live Game show or Auction show where you can win a car every week. The Game is all about to put a bid on various products. Aunty Boli Lagao Boli is a game show on Colors TV started from 24th September every Sunday at 12 PM.
In this article, We will tell you how to play Aunty Boli Lagao Boli game. Also, We will tell you from where to download ChaseBid app and how to register for it. It is necessary to download ChaseBid app and do ChaseBid registration for participating in Aunty Boli Lagao Boli game show.
ChaseBid App download is available for Android, Windows and iOS users. The official link for downloading the app is given below. Download the app and start bidding to win exciting prizes.
ChaseBid App Download Details
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Installs||100,000 - 500,000|
|Updated||November 8, 2017|
|Offered By||Viaan Industries Limited|
You can download the app from above link or you can Click Here to check download procedure of the app.
ChaseBid App Registration Procedure
- First of all, Download the app from above link.
- Open the app.
- Select registration for ChaseBid app registration.
- Enter your details such as mobile number and email address.
- Verify your mobile number via OTP sent to the mobile number.
- That’s all for registration.
- Now you can start playing the game.
How Live Auction Works in Aunty Boli Lagao Boli Colors Tv App
- To win you should place lowest unique bid up to two decimal places.
- The person with single lowest unique bid wins but if there is no unique bid then the person with the first lowest bid will be a winner.
- There will always be a winner.
- Bids are non refundable.
- Five bids are credited for new registration. For more, You can buy unique bid packages online.
Bids can be placed on Android and iOS App. Also, You can place a bid on online website.
What is Unique Lowest Bid?
Let us assume, You are bidding for a car. You can put bid according to your choice.
2 Bids @ 1.05/- (Not Unique)
3 Bids@ 1.06/- (Not Unique)
1 Bid @ 1.07/- (Unique Lowest)
1 Bid @ 1.08/- (Unique But High)
Bid at 3rd place is unique lowest bid. Bids at place one and two are low as compared to bid at number three. But they are not unique as they have 2 and 3 bids. You should bid only one and that two at a low price as you can.