UTS mobile app is developed by Centre for Railway Information Systems. In this article, I am providing you UTS app download official link for Android users. The main motive of the app is to provide ticketing service at your mobile.
Keep on reading the article, till the end to know how to download the app and register on it. Also, you will know the benefits of the app. The most important thing about the app is that you can also book tickets for unreserved trains.
So, Now without wasting time let’s have a look at UTS MObile Ticketing App in detail.
UTS App Download Details
|Requires Android||4.0 and up|
|Installs||1,000,000 - 5,000,000|
|Updated||November 9, 2017|
|Offered By||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
Also Read: IRCTC Next Generation e-Ticketing System
How to Download UTS Mobile App?
- First of all, Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for UTS mobile app.
- Install the app.
- That’s all now start using the app.
Also, You can download the UTS mobile app by clicking here.
How to use UTS Mobile App?
- First of all, Download the app.
- Open the app and start registration process.
- Register on the app by providing details such as mobile number, name, city, booking train type, class, ticket type, number of passenger and frequently travelling routes.
- Now after the successful registration, Your Railway Wallet(R-Wallet) will be created successfully with zero balance.
- The R-wallet can be recharged through the app.
- Now you can book your ticket using R-wallet balance.
UTS App Download for iPhone Users
The app is not available for iPhone users. They can subscribe us to receive notification about availability of the app on Apple Store.
Passenger can also book paperless ticket through mobile app. In this case, You don’t need to take print out of ticket. You can use hard copy of the ticket. Whenever ticket checking staff demands for ticket you can show it in the app. Show Ticket option is available in the app for showing paperless ticket.
Along with paperless ticket, Paper ticket option is also available. In this mode, passenger will get booking ID and other ticket details. The booking details will also be available in booking history of the app. Also, You will get a message on your registered mobile number.