Reliance Jio is known for launching incredible offers on regular basis. So, They have added one more offer in their cart. This time they have come up with Jio 199 Plan for Xiaomi Redmi 5A users. Reliance Jio has joined hands with Xiaomi to offer Jio 199 plan along with Rs.1000 cashback on buying Redmi 5A.
Under this Plan, User will get unlimited local and STD voice calling to any network. Moving on the internet pack, Jio 199 plan provides unlimited data with the usage limit of 1GB data per day. After using the limited data, the speed will be reduced. You can avail the benefits of this plan only after buying Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
The plan is similar to the Jio 399 plan as both plans offer same benefits with the validity of 28 days. The only difference between both of these plans is that Jio 199 plan is available only to Xiaomi Redmi 5A users.
Jio 199 Plan Details
|Daily Data||1 GB|
|Call||Unlimited local and STD calls|
|SMS||100 per day|
|Compatible Device||Xiaomi Redmi 5A|
How to Recharge with Jio 199 Plan?
- First of all, you need to buy Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- After that buy Jio sim and activate it by taking Jio Prime Membership with Rs.99 recharge.
- Now recharge your number with Rs.199.
- That’s all now enjoy the benefits of Rs.399 at just Rs.199.
Reliance Jio is providing Rs.1000 cashback on buying Xiaomi Redmi 5A. The cashback is available in form of 10 vouchers of Rs.100 each if the user continues to recharge with Rs.199 for one year. After this offer, Redmi 5A 2GB/16GB variant will cost Rs.3,999 only. However, The 3GB/32GB smartphone will cost Rs.5,999 only.
Terms and Conditions
- Cashback will be credited only if the customer makes recharge of Rs.199 continuously for 12 months.
- Credited cashback will be available in customer’s account in MyJio App.
- Users can redeem the voucher when they recharge with Rs.309 or more.
- The vouchers have to be claimed before 30th November 2019.
Redmi 5A has gone on flash sale from today onwards. The phone is available on Flipkart and official website of Mi through the flash sale. According to officials, the phone will be available in offline stores from next month.