Hello Guys, In this post, I am going to tell you about IRCTC Next Generation e-ticketing system. With the introduction of this system, the way of booking railway ticket is totally changed. IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing is developed by Indian Railways to help people who prefer to travel by train.
IRCTC Next Generation helps you in booking and cancellation of a train ticket. Also, You can check for your seat status and can apply for reservation too. It is available in both formats website as well as the mobile app. You can access it in any browser any time. The app is available for Android, Windows and iOS.
Check out the complete post to know how to register, book the ticket and check your status.
IRCTC Next Generation eTicketing Registration Procedure
Registration is the first step which you to do before proceeding. If you are already registered on IRCTC then you can skip this.
- First of all, Visit the official website of IRCTC Next Generation.
- As you are the new user, Choose to Sign up on the screen.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email id and others.
- Complete the form and submit your registration form.
- After the successful submission of form, you will receive SMS and mail on your registered mobile number and email id respectively.
- Finally, Your registration procedure is complete.
IRCTC Next Generation Login
After the registration, Now you can log in to your account. For login, you need just your username and password which you set during the registration procedure.
- Go to official website at IRCTC.
- Choose Login option.
- Enter your username, password and captcha code shown.
- Click on login.
- Your login attempt is successful.
IRCTC Next Generation Ticket Booking via Website
- After the successful login. Choose your origin and destination station.
- Provide info such as Date, ticket type and Quota.
- Submit these details.
- On the next screen, you will see the list of trains.
- After selecting the train, enter the details of the passenger.
- Now proceed to payments page.
- Select an appropriate payment method.
- Pay for a ticket.
- Finally, Your have booked your ticket by yourself.
IRCTC Next Generation Ticket Booking via Mobile App
If you don’t want to use IRCTC website then you can book your ticket on its mobile app too. just like website mobile app procedure is also quite simple.
- First of all, Download the app from Here.
- Open the app and login with your username and password.
- After login, create a 4 digit pin.
- Select your origin and destination station to date.
- Search for the train and select appropriate train according to your need.
- Tap on a book now.
- Add passenger details.
- Confirm your booking and proceed to payments page.
- Pay using any of the payments methods.
- On completion of a payment transaction, your ticket is successfully booked.
Irctc Paytm Offer
On the occasion of Christmas, India railway has announced 100% cashback on all train tickets. If you really want to avail this cashback offer then you have to book your train ticket through irctc online eticketing system via paytm. Now, I am going to tell you all the terms and conditions of this irctc paytm offer.
- First of all, Go to the Offcial website of Paytm From here.
- Then, enter your source and destination station.
- After that, select your appropriate tier i.e 1st or 2nd Tier AC.
- Then, Proceed to checkout,
- Now, You will see a “HaveaPromocode” Section, Enter “TZERO” to avail cashback.
- Finally, Pay the bill via your debit or credit card and enjoy the cashback.
Irctc Freecharge Offer
When you book a ticket on IRCTC Connect App or Website and pay fare amount using the freecharge wallet, freecharge charges zero service fee. In addition, freecharge charges low payment gateway fee i.e 1% (maximum ₹10) whichever is low and also offering flat Rs 50 cashback on all rail e-tickets via irctc website.
How to Book Tickets and Avail Cashback via Freecharge?
- Create a free account on freecharge official website Freecharge.in.
- Then, Click here to book your online train ticket.
- Now, you have to create your irctc account using your proper email address and phone number.
- After that, book a train ticket and save your flat Rs 50.
- No need to enter any freecharge Promo code to avail the offer.
Irctc Provogue Offer
Irctc has announced today, If you will book your tickets online then you can redeem your stylish provogue merchandise worth Rs. 2499 for free. It means you don’t need to pay for this because irctc offering this kit absolutely free. So what are you waiting guys? Go for it.
That’s all you have to do for booking your train ticket through IRCTC NEXT Generation eTicketing system. Now you will receive an SMS on your mobile number for ticket confirmation. Also, you will receive a mail on your registered email id. You can take print out of that for your convenience during the journey.
Hope you find this information helpful. If yes, then keep on reading our articles and subscribe us to receive more stuff like this.