Hello readers, Welcome to our blog. Hope you guys are finding some helpful information from us. We are getting lot of text and mail from our readers about How to Change BSNL Broadband WiFi password. So, Today we are going to tell you two simple steps through which you can change your broadband password.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) is an Indian state owned telecommunication company. It is a major provider of cellular services under the brand name Cellone. Along with mobile services, BSNL started providing broadband services in it’s starting days. It is the most commonly used broadband company due to its affordable prices.
How to Change BSNL Broadband WiFi Password?
- First of all, switch on your bsnl broadband modem.
- Now connect broadband modem with computer or laptop by using Ethernet cable.
- After that open internet browser in your computer and enter this URL http://192.168.1.1
- It will ask you to enter username and password. Most of the time, the username and password is “admin”.
- After successful login, tap on modem configuration web page button.
- Now you will see security option under modem configuration, tap on it.
- Finally, click on change or reset WiFi password under security option to change the bsnl broadband WiFi password.
- Select WEP or WPA to secure your broadband modem from hacking and now enter your WiFi new password here.
- After that reset your old password with a new one.
Suggested Article: Make an account on IRCTC in Just Four Simple Steps
BSNL Helpline Number
If you find any problem while changing your WiFi password then you can call bsnl customer support to solve your issues.
So guys this is whole process to change or reset BSNL WiFi password. I hope you have changed your WiFi password without facing any problem. If you are still facing any problem then feel free to share your issues with us by writing below in comment box. We are here to help you guys only.