India is in a phase of become cashless. New methods of digital payments are coming day by day such as PhonePe, paytm and many more. Google has also taken a step forward to make India digital. Google Tez App is about to come in India. Basically, Tez app is a UPI android application which is using NPCI(National Payments Corporation Of India)for money transfers.
Google is also looking to promote their app with special offer “Refer and Earn”. In this offer, if you will share your referral link with your friend then you both will get Rs 51 in your tez application wallet. You can also transfer this money into your bank account after few moments. Now, I am going to tell you its all functions and features in this article. Please read carefully.
Tez App Information
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Installs||500 - 1,000|
|Updated||17 September 2017|
|Offered By||Google Inc.|
How to Download Tez Google Payment App?
- First of all, Download the app from Here
- Now, select your preferred language
- After that, enter your mobile number to register on tez app
- Verify your mobile number through OTP.
- In the last, you can also enter your e-mail id(optional) to receive your future e-mails.
- Finally, You can use the tez app to send or receive the money,
Main Functions of Tez Google App
Tez app has launched by Google and NPCI in order to perform safe and secure transfer of money. But the main functions of this app is listed below so please read carefully before using this app.
- Transfer money to anyone nearby
- Shop your favorite one and pay your bill instant via Tez App
- Share your money with your friends and family anytime
- Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI, and Google
- Get Referral Money and transfer into the your bank account easily.
If you have find any query regarding this article please feel free to share your comment in comment box.